12.12.11

mud

 
I have been quietly obsessed with beautiful Mud Australia products for a while now.
There is a chalky, pastelly, organic simplicity to them.
Their vases are made for fresh daisies. Lemongrass tea needs to pour from their teapots and their bowls filled with ripe lychees and plums.
Beauty and function. Perfect.
Today I found out that I won this photo competition.
I'm chuffed.
I really needed some news to sweeten the start of the week.

Wish I was a food stylist/photographer..... how do you become one of those??

6 comments:

  1. Congrats!
    Wow, Jazz, you are a food stylist/photographer already!
    Love,
    Ariane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Jasmin!
    that is a yummie photo, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can imagine you are obsessed
    it looks beautiful!

    and
    congratulations!!!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet mermaid, you make me hungry and it is like ariane said, you are already a food/stylist/photographer! love, julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey dear jasminjasminjasmin
    it is a good question, how does one become one? i agree with julia, perhaps you already are? and then, it just need to spread, like rings on the water.
    i think and ask myself the same about being a photographer.

    anyhow, it looks very tasty, this meal above. and life oh life...love, pain and beauty. hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay..yay...i love your mud pics too, jazzy...you could be a guest stylist for them...freelance a bit...or make a book of photographs for them...whatever you do, you do it so beautifully, with such attention to detail...
    and i've never been to mud...and i'm such a baker, i think i must visit them on my trip to sydney town...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...